As my heart beats, the world goes on...
As my tears fall, as they eventually dry, time doesn't stop.
As anger blinds me, as callous words come and are not easily forgotten, as pain sits within my soul, seasons arrive and then leave. The earth changes, flowers grow, some people are born and some die.
In my saddest moments, the world seems grey and dark. As I get offended, there's no space to anything but criticism and indignancy. Why should I follow the shadows if I get the chance to light a candle and go on?
I look around and amid small drops of happiness, the world is a confusing and sad place. Why should I contribute to make it sadder?
Laughter is the best medicine for a tired soul. If you can laugh instead of cry, why not try it? Let's start curing everyone with the most simple and yet honest smile. Let's start with ourselves by trying to smile once a day--because in spite of everything, there's another day to live, another day to breathe, to look, to walk, to drink, to share, to love and be loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment