I'm too tired to write much, but before anything, Happy Belated Thanksgiving. ^^
I spent it with Lianne and her parents. It was so much fun. We played Wise and Otherwise and her parents are so competitive (between themselves) and adorable! Besides that, we had insightful conversations about the current situation in Mumbai, about the economy, Obama, and of course, China and its culture.
This morning I also went with Lianne to get some things since it's "black Friday." She got the first three seasons of House for just 15 dollars each, and I got six DVDs for the price of two. :P Gotta love this.
Anyhow, after that, I came back home and cleaned. As in thoroughly. Very thoroughly. I hadn't cleaned like this since I came back from China and had left my apartment for about three months. Today I swept, mopped, vacuumed, and bleached the whole place. Yes, bleached. The kitchen floor was quite dirty and I couldn't handle that. So I bleached it. And the bathroom floors, and the bathtub, and the kitchen table, bedroom windows and so forth. Now my apartment (and myself) smells like Clorox and Febreeze. Oh fun. :)
2 comments:
i'm quite sad that i missed black friday. the deal you got on dvds makes me jealous....
ooh! three seasons of house!! josh would have loved that. :(
glad you got to spend thanksgiving with lianne and family. sounds cute!
Post a Comment