Sunday, August 3, 2008

I don't know if this is a coincidence or I should start being more... devote to certain aspects in my life. While my stay in Beijing thus far has been interesting to say the least, I have also had miserable weeks due to the incredible amount of work and feelings of frustration. So, tonight, after really wanting to cry, I open my gmail and find this email from a person I don't know. The message is as follow:

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." Victor Hugo

So as I said, I don't know the person who sent it. It could be spam, it could be another coincidence of life given that mine is full of them. Nevertheless, I suppose it helped me in a way.

No comments: