Another year and, well, just the usual.
First of all, thanks to the friends who have remembered and sent me lovely messages. And a special thanks to my PiB friends who bought a cake and organized a mini party last night (PiB depressing style) as we studied for our lesson today. ^^
What can I say, people I knew would forget indeed forgot. And some people I thought would remember actually surprised me and well, forgot. So nothing new. Only one year older and more responsibilities to come.
Oh! How could I forget. So not-so-nothing-new. It may sound extremely superficial but to me it's the sweetest gesture from my baby brother. :P He just came back from Italy and bought me a Swarovski necklace! I'm impressed. The poor boy got one for mom and for his three sisters. Really, really nice from him. Now I have to get his Fuwa as he requested. I don't know how I'm squeezing that thing into my luggage but I will! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment