Saturday, May 10, 2008

Musings before Mother's Day

My youngest sister is hilarious. I just took her to the clinic for some check up because she's with fever, a cold, and whatnot. We got there and there was a bunch of docs, nurses, and people in admission. Quite messy, really. And the first thing that my sister burst out loud was that if she was dying she would then die filling up paperwork. After that comment, a doctor immediately attended us. I laughed.

Then, the doc said that if she had a fever she would get a shot. My sister, literally, started to cry. So after checking her temperature, it was decided that she wouldn't get one. She started dancing on the bed. -_- So, trip done. We're back at home.

On a different note, I love my mother but I'm glad that mother's day is just once a year. Buying a gift for my mother is a pain in the arse. I spent three hours at the mall with siblings. After that, I went with brother to buy the flowers and of course, my brother - with his innocence and absentmindedness - HAD to leave the flowers in a place where my mom could see them. >,< I wanted/want to throttle him. Good thing is that my mom thinks that the flowers are the only thing she's getting. So at least we have the other gifts - which of course, cost us (specially me) an eye.

*sigh*

Happy Mother's Day to those who are mothers by the way, and to those who are not, Happy Day to your moms! :D

No comments: