Saturday, January 26, 2008

Why my posts were, are, and will not be filled with "intelligent" and "wisdom-filled" words

Usually, people use blogs to write, in a more informal way, about their research, professions, or use them as a space where they can develop topics and opinions that may someday be polished and published.

To me, this blog serves as an emotional outlet and a way to use my creativity - however narrow or bizarre it may be. In other words, it's a journal of some sort, but in this case, a journal where I rant, I create, I appreciate, I love, I dislike, I cry. To some degree, I open part of my heart because I cannot see who's trying to look at it. And even if there are some people I know who may be reading my words, I don't need to confront them, look at their eyes and see judgment or reproach.

I say this because a friend of mine asked me why I did this. Why I had not only one but two blogs/journals and why they differed so much. I myself don't know, but all I can say is that *this *is a space, a world where I can pour everything that is becoming too heavy for me to carry. And I share it because somewhere someone may relate, and because, selfishly, I want the world to know that sometimes it can be the fairest of all, and in other opportunities, the cruelest and most hurtful pain ever.

No comments: