You said it would be forever and yet it only lasted two days.
You mentioned that it would be endless but after a few minutes, it stopped.
You asserted that it would be an impossibility to feel that again; however, whenever I'm here, whenever I feel the soft touches, whenever I see the tender smiles, my heart bursts, it expands - more than before, more than it ever will.
You swore that you were the only one. Such a mistake. You may have been the only one who has hurt me so deeply but you're not my one love.
I experienced, and my heart has compared. Love can be so much more than what I had with you. So after two days of tears and despair, after a few minutes of shattering heartache, I've found his kisses, I've basked in his love and joy - to have me, my heart, to be with me.
I'm a selfish so I'm glad you let me go. Because I'm happier now, happier than I could have ever been with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment