Even if I don't want to, I think once I finish the section I'm working on my thesis, I'll call it a night and go to watch a movie or the news or something.
The last two weeks have been wake up, read and write, eat, read and write some more, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Every day, weekends included. Granted, I do take breaks by browsing youtube videos (I'll admit that's one of my guilty pleasures) or baking (I baked a pound cake yesterday), but for Pete's sake, if I continue like this I think I will literally throw my computer out of the window.
I'm getting desperate because I honestly want to be done but the typing and all it's taking longer than expected. I hope I can really do it. I'm even having mental cheerleaders - not kidding.
Anyhow, I need to go back working. I won't stop tonight until I actually have this darn section, which is half of my thesis. 8> Of course, I only have half of it typed down. Bleh. I'm doing it by mini sections. It's more productive an effective. I tried working on whole sections before and it ended up poorly - namely, me getting bored or too frustrated.
Whatever.
And speaking of my guilty pleasure, here's a new discovery. His name is Brian Crain and I like his piano compositions (or at least what I've been able to listen to). They're simple and the following song is actually very similar to Yiruma's earlier works:
No comments:
Post a Comment