So I'm finally home. After week of hell with papers and more papers, I'm done. DONE. :D
I got back yesterday at freaking 5 in the morning. That wasn't fun. It wasn't fun to wait for my luggage for about one and half hours either. Especially since mine was the only flight arriving at that time of the day. I was cranky.
Anyhow. So, I get home and I'm not allowed to look at books or anything for about a week. Let's see how that plays out. Also, my mother likes to redecorate and remodel. This is why, today, unsurprisingly, my brother, Juliana (maid), and I spent the whole afternoon moving furniture from one living room to another. We also installed a new carpet. As in my brother, my mom, and I removed the old carpet and installed the new one ourselves. You see, as my mom says, 'if I can do it fast and for free, why not. It's good exercise anyway.' That's so... Chinese?
Five hours later, my body hurts but we're done. With that living room anyway. I'm just waiting for my mom to burst again and ask us to... I don't know, redecorate the barbecue/garden area? She was so thinking about it yesterday. I think it may happen soon. She already got some plants, tomorrow she may go to get the grass, the flowers... oh well. It's always amusing and funnily enough, it does bring my siblings and I together. My aunts actually were surprised to discover that we were willing to do this type of work and that the final outcome looked as if someone "professional" had done it. Team work, my friends, team work.
That said, I need to take a shower. I'll be seeing my best friends tonight and we'll decide what to do for our Christmas party. ^^
Happy Holidays everyone!
1 comment:
YAY! you're done!! so happy for you, especially after reading your post about crying and stressing. poor victoria! hehe.
btw, sorry i missed you on gchat the other day. we'll catch up soon? i'm in hk right now and it reminds me of when you guys were here last time. with you were here again!
Post a Comment