Saturday, December 20, 2008

My feet hurt. I have been standing up since 5 or 6 in the afternoon cooking for about twenty people. My cousin's Christmas dinner party was tonight and I offered to help her cook, so of course, I ended up cooking almost everything. I enjoyed it, but man, ouch. 

That aside, I don't even know how I'm going to make everything the 24. I have to cook as well - I'm the only one who knows how to "make" the turkey, gravy, stuffing, and the sweet potatoes. My sisters are so making the salad and rice; otherwise, I'll force them. My mom wants Chinese food too. I'll ask her what she wants, and if it's too difficult to make, she'll have to make it herself. Juliana and Mimi (maids) will be here to help, so it shouldn't be that bad, but yeah. If I screw up, momma will not be happy. -_-

And on the 25th, another cousin is coming. Maybe an aunt, and some of my best friensd? Who knows. This is my first Christmas here in a long time so I have definitely forgotten how everything works out. Last time I was here, family spent Christmas in our other house located in other city. Celebrations were not that big then. Now they sort of are. 

Anyhow, I have some stuff to do tomorrow. I need to go to bed - or so I tell myself. 

Nite nite!

No comments: