I'm hoping against hope that I'm not getting sick yet AGAIN, but it seems that's wishful thinking.
I've just had two head-spinning spells, and this morning I woke up less than happy and energetic - even though I had eight hours of sleep. The same happened the day before. I feel very very tired and sleepy and my eyes feel sleepy and swollen. >.< Thankfully, I haven't started throwing up yet (sorry for the unnecessary details, but that's the last stage of showing that I'm indeed awfully sick).
That said, I've done almost nothing during this break. Even though I promised myself I would be reading like crazy, I've barely finished two articles, one book, found articles for Chinese class for first and second presentations, re-drafted my resume, and send two application job inquiries. I honestly expected to have more done.
Agh. I feel shitty and tomorrow I have Chinese test!
I hate you body!
I have a doc's appointment in November to have vaccine shots. Might as well have a check up - again.
No comments:
Post a Comment