I'm tired, and I feel bad that I'm sort of glad that I'm not the only one feeling like this. I'm a whiner per excellence, I admit that. I overreact and exaggerate, I also admit my guilt in this instance. But for Pete's sake, I haven't felt this overworked since last Winter semester at school. Moreover, "overworked" is just a mild word in this circumstance. I would boldly say "intellectually exploited."
My roommate and I were in the brink of tears last night. I understand we're both in an intensive language program. We kind of knew what we were getting into. But I think that this week's schedule is ridiculous. Plus the usual homework, readings, and projects, we also have midterms and individual interviews with regular "Chinese people." This wouldn't be a problem if time wasn't already lacking. I mean, I have never looked forward - so much - to the weekend. It's the only time I can actually sleep more than three hours.
I think I'm stressing myself too much, but I don't have a choice. I envy everyone who can leisurely study and be done by 11 at night. I can't, so I'm wondering if there's something wrong in my study habits. I honestly don't know what else to do. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment