My family amuse me to no end.
True, sometimes (actually, more often than not), they can be as annoying as they come. Frustrating too. However, most of the time, they give me the laughter, the encouragement, the understanding, and the love I need.
Anyhow, I've been sad lately, and extremely depressed and honestly, no one but my sisters, my brother, and my mom have been able to calm me. I remember waiting for them to call me during some nights because I couldn't handle it anymore.
I love my friends. I care for them a lot. However, they haven't been able to make me feel the peace my family makes me feel (well, when they want to. Sometimes they can cause war too). There are things my friends understand better than my family, but there are certain things that at an emotional level my family knows best. And I'm grateful for that.
For example, yesterday, my mother and my sisters were getting frustrated for me. There were reasons for that, and as one of my sisters was telling me about them just now, I simply started to laugh. Even from afar, they're protecting me - and it would be hilarious if they're here with me at the moment. I could definitely picture them wearing armors and carrying random weapons and threatening anyone who dares to come at arms length. :P
So yeah, my family is a paradox. But they are my paradox.
No comments:
Post a Comment