I'm at home at the moment and it feels good to be back. I can even enjoy what's left of the summer. ^^ So it's not pure fog and rain drizzles (is that how you call it? - it seems to be that during the last couple of weeks, I'm having speech impediments in either English or Spanish. Pathetic really). Anyhow, things are good, except the four-hour wait at immigration because there were like 500 people making a line for customs. It was ridiculous.
But that aside, I'm slightly confused at the moment. My mom asked (more like repeated it since she said the same thing last summer) if one of my male best friends likes me. I mean, in the more than a friend way. Of course, I said 'no.' However, there is this doubt now because after doing the over thinking thing... I don't know. Maybe?
You see, every time I come back, he's the first to call me. He also invites me to go out to places, picks me up and drives me to places because sometimes I have to share the car with my sister. I mean, this to me is normal, but also, it can be considered as "signals"? Also, tonight for example, he took me to a park he likes to visit in front of the beach. I told him I missed the ocean, so he drove around half of the city just to take me to this place and see the ocean...
He's a really sweet guy and I love him like a dear brother. I honestly do. We have known each other since I'm 14 and I know he confides in me a lot. The same thing with my other male best friend - who happens to be very overprotective as well. However... I don't know. I'm doubting now because of what my mother said. According to her, he treats me like he 'likes me.' But that's how he has always treated me! >.< I don't think that he would keep that to himself - if it's true - for so long. And yet, he's also quite and I know from experience that if I liked one of my best friends (which happened to me before), I wouldn't say anything because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
Uhm... I hate it when people make me wonder about things I consider "normal."
But then again, many of the "normal" things that have happened in my life were quite unusual, at least to other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment